Insulated dog crate covers help make your dog’s crate a cozy spot in the colder months. Pip loves to travel with me in the car but it can get too cold over a midwest January. Tucked into a covered crate with a dog blanket to curl up in, she is toasty warm.
Dog sport competitors and outdoors enthusiasts will also find these useful in helping to keep their canine counterparts literally warmed up and ready to go. Many of these popular “kennel jackets” have multiple pockets. I always find ways to use such things.
As with all dog crate covers, only use them with dog who don’t chew such things. Pups and stressed dogs can reach things in creative and surprising ways so keep that in mind. Pip is well beyond any chewing so these are fine for her, as they are for many, many adult dogs.
Here are some of the best rated dog crate covers on Amazon.
- Fits most kennels including brands with and without wheels
- Multiple storage pockets and water bottle pockets for long distance travel
- Large easy-pour kibble bag; easy access stash pocket with security strap
- Magnetic side window flaps open for cross ventilation on warm days
- 3 Sizes
- Two-Ply 1200 D Poly exterior
- Microlite 3 insulation increases temp 30-40 degrees
- Dual top carry handles
- Removable windo flaps
- Four D rings for tie down
- 2 colors/5 Sizes
- Heritage Hunt Kennel Jacket
- Dogs stay warm and dry while traveling or in the field
- Sizes to fit most kennels with and without wheels
- Elasticized bottom hem for a fast and snug fit
- Zippered roll-up door and two side windows for ventilation and easy access
- 3 colors/5 sizes