Molly Mutt makes a beautiful crate cover. If you’re tired of having a cage in your living space, check out all their options All Molly Mutt Covers .
Each of these covers is durable, washable, and pre-shrunk.
Here’s what Molly Mutt has to say about their crate covers:
- they look super stylish
- help keep your pet shaded from the sun and keep direct sunlight out of your pet’s eyes
- door panel rolls down for full closure
- snaps keep it open for easy access
- help pets stay more calm when crated
- machine washable
- transforms an ugly crate into a fashionable accent piece
NOTE: These covers are for completely crate trained dogs who use and accept the crate without stress or protest. I could use them with Pip. I would not use one for Button’s crate, the 9+ week old pup I have in. She would entertain herself, as pup’s do, by pulling the cover into the crate itself, chewing off the ties and generally making a mess of things. She can have one – in a year or so.
Click any image to go to that page on Amazon.
- With the molly mutt crate cover, you’ll have a crate that matches your lifestyle (& living room)
- Door panel rolls down on 2 sides for full closure, or snaps keep it open for easy access.
- Durable, washable, and pre-shrunk
- Comes in stylish patterns that match & coordinate with your other molly mutt products
Buy on Amazon